For many businesses, recovery requirements are vast and complex. The cost of not meeting business continuity standards required by governmental and corporate regulations can be costly. Therefore, it is vital that you carefully review your disaster recovery plan checklists.
In addition, a delayed response to your customers’ needs can result in significant losses of revenue, reduction in productivity and damaged public perceptions. You need to be able to communicate internally, as well as with your customers externally.
In order to prioritize critical business functions and determine next actions, internal communication must be restored with minimal downtime. Rerouting customer calls to the right employees allows you to immediately assess and address your clients’ concerns during a disaster.
A mobile or fixed-site recovery facility may be necessary to provide you with a temporary central location for overseeing business operations. A Mobile Recovery Center (MRC) offers a place for your critical staff to process paperwork and access client information.
We provide a full range of recovery services that you may utilize for your business contingency plans, including facilities to relocate employees, recover data and restore communication.
Are You Prepared For A Business Disruption?
- How will you restore and access client data?
- Is your business’s data being backed up securely?
We offer secure, private cloud solutions that give you ready access to your data while meeting compliance requirements.
- How will calls be made if your voice network is down?
- Who will the community contact if they cannot reach your organization?
We provide multiple network and voice recovery solutions to help you establish internal communication and reroute incoming calls.
- Will your business be able to meet its RTOs during a business disturbance?
- If your facility is damaged, where will your response team meet to plan the next action for recovery?
We can bring an MRC to your desired location fully equipped with voice and data technology, restored backup information and office equipment in as little as 24 to 48 hours.
- Where will your business continue daily administrative functions if your primary facility is destroyed?
- Can your business afford to maintain a fixed-site location with up-to-date technology?
We offer three regional fixed-site Business Recovery Centers with fully equipped, ready-to-use temporary office space following a disaster declaration.
- Can you gain immediate access to backup technology to restore business processes?
- Is your business confident that it can configure all the necessary hardware to restore data, voice communication and network connectivity?
We maintain the physical equipment necessary to restore your business processes, provide on-site support and deliver your required hardware in 24 hours or less.
- Do you have specific BC/DR plans in place?
- Have you considered outsourcing the development and administration of your business continuity program?
Our professional planning services can help you meet your specific BC/DR objectives, whether they involve modernizing your current program, developing a new plan or meeting compliance requirements.