When setting up a data recovery plan, you probably know to focus on backing up your clients’ financial information. But, like many businesses, you might have forgotten to consider the fact that you need to prepare physical hardware and establish a network connection to restore data. Assessing these resource requirements through the process of testing and revision helps you confirm that backup processes are working properly.
Re-establishing internal and client communication is vital to the recovery of your organization. Internally, you need the ability to assess and communicate which critical business functions are not working and determine next steps. Externally, calls need to be rerouted to employees who can answer your customers’ concerns about the safety and availability of their finances and personal information.
Securing a fixed or mobile recovery site helps you restore your business operations with minimal downtime. A Mobile Recovery Center (MRC) can provide your employees with the option to work locally during the recovery process, as well as aid in the restoration of the community.
We provide business continuity and disaster recovery services that help you stay in business while maintaining focus on compliance, regulatory and investor concerns. We provide a full range of recovery services that you may utilize for your business contingency plans, including facilities to relocate your employees, recover data and restore communication.
Are You Prepared For A Business Disruption?
- How will you restore and access client data?
- Is your business’s data being backed up securely?
We offer secure, private cloud solutions that give you ready access to your data while meeting compliance requirements.
- How will calls be made if your voice network is down?
- Who will the community contact if they cannot reach your financial organization?
We provide multiple network and voice recovery solutions to help you establish internal communication and reroute incoming calls.
- Will your business be able to meet its recovery time objectives during a business disturbance?
- Are your employees willing to leave their own families behind after a disaster to relocate to a secondary office space?
We can bring an MRC to your desired location fully equipped with voice and data technology, restored backup information and office equipment in as little as 24 to 48 hours.
- Where will your business continue daily administrative functions if your primary facility is destroyed?
- Can your business afford to maintain a fixed-site location with up-to-date technology?
We offer three regional fixed-site Business Recovery Centers with fully equipped, ready-to-use temporary office space following a disaster declaration.
- Can you gain immediate access to backup technology to restore business processes?
- Is your business confident that it can configure all the necessary hardware to restore data, voice communication and network connectivity?
We maintain the physical equipment necessary to restore your business processes, provide on-site support and deliver your required hardware in 24 hours or less.
- Do you have specific BC/DR plans in place?
- Have you considered outsourcing the development and administration of your business continuity program?
Our professional planning services can help you meet your specific BC/DR objectives, whether they involve modernizing your current program, developing a new plan or meeting compliance requirements.