The Northwest BRC is located outside of the FEMA 100-year floodplain in Liberty Lake, WA, which is on the east side of the state, only 7 miles from Spokane Valley’s major retail commerce. Based on U.S. Geological Survey assessments, Liberty Lake is at low risk for earthquakes and extreme weather, making it a prime location for the Northwest BRC. The building serves as the business and technology hub of the Inland Northwest, with quick travel time to major metropolitan cities.
This facility offers secure, raised-floor data center space and a prebuilt workspace suited for conference rooms and private offices. Amenities include showers, a large breakroom with a kitchen, cable TV and ample parking for commuters during a large-scale disaster.
This facility also serves as a regional hot site, equipment depot and mobile recovery distribution center for the region.
Clients will find a large number of restaurants near the BRC as well as multiple hotels within only a few miles of the facility, such as Quality Inn (within walking distance), Best Western, Hampton Inn and Ramada, to name a few.
- 9,000 square feet of raised-floor space
- 90 user workseats
- 500+ workseats with mobile expansion
- 8.8 MW power capacity
- Carrier-class and carrier-neutral
- On-site fuel for 4.5 days full load runtime
- N+1 power delivery systems (UPS/generator)
- True redundant power delivery (A + B)
- Advanced fire detection (VESDA laser smoke)
- Dual preaction dry pipe fire suppression
- Temperature-controlled environment
- Geothermal cooling
- Fully monitored infrastructure
- Multi-layered security (CCTV, dual-factor authentication, private cages, lockable racks)
- 24x7x365 customer access
- Work areas for guests
- Conference rooms
- Breakroom and restrooms